Reglazing a Bathtub: Pros and Cons

A bathroom may seem unappealing if an antique tub has chips, cracks, or other minor damage. Reglazing a tub may invigorate an entire bathroom, even when replacing an old bathtub with a new one is an alternative. Here, we’ll go through the advantages and disadvantages of reglazing a bathtub. By following a few guidelines, you […]

7 Simple Guidelines for Tub Reglazing Success

Most individuals prefer tub reglazing over purchasing a whole new bathtub. Why? For this reason that a skillfully done bathtub refinishing procedure might make a tub seem brand new. Additionally, using this technique, your clients may keep their bathtub in place without replacing the existing flooring, tiling, fittings, or anything else. The surrounding surfaces are […]

Considerations Before Bathtub Refinishing

Remodeling a bathtub is more work than you might think. Actually, 98 percent of bathtub repair projects involve work done before the tub is painted. The other 2 percent use an expert bathtub refinisher’s method and a premium bathtub repair coating. If you think that your bathtub needs to be refinished, there are a few […]

Does Bathtub Refinishing Increase the Value of My Home?

Location. more specifically, place. You’ve undoubtedly heard this wise real estate advice countless times. A home in a desirable community will undoubtedly sell faster and for a higher price than a comparable home in a less posh neighborhood. Although the right location can draw buyers to a home, not every sale is the outcome. To […]